Monday, June 01, 2009
  Postman Twat
Well I certainly got a surprise this morning...



OK, maybe not such a big surprise. It seems that there are fascists scuttling around in my town, and they've been at my letterbox. I probably shouldn't have ripped these comics up before I decided to photo them, but then again you could rearrange all the words and the message from these two bit losers would be just as coherent.



Nice tearing! I managed to rip up the adults and miss the innocent kids. Not bad for someone who was half asleep. In fact, I wonder if the kids in that family are actually aware of what they are participating in here. Let's hope they are "strong" and "productive" enough to sustain the future Reich. Or at least strong enough to overcome the social stigma of starring in fascist propaganda.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this weblog are not necessarily shared by Jesus, God, Mohammed, Barack Obama, John McCain, Ralph Nader, Marxists, Communists, Muslim fundamentalists, tree huggers, Amnesty, Global Warming, any other members of the Axis of Evil, Coalition of the Willing and/or Unwilling, holy entities, nor the authors of this weblog.

Sister Blog
Martha's Mania
"Your IQ must be this high to enter."
Recent Posts
Political Rants
The Knight Shift
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
GASH
Random Bastards
Fetus Spears
Darth Vader
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Archive




Powered by Blogger