Sunday, October 19, 2008
  The Bailout
Max sums up his thoughts on George Bush's $700bn bailout:

"Where is the outrage? Where is the responsibility? Where is the accountability? I'm supposed to teach my son about being responsible? Why? I think I'll convince him to go into politics or corporate management, where no matter how badly you fuck up, you still get a golden parachute and/or a promotion.

What's the point of having so-called limits on the national debt when the president can simply wave his pen and raise the limit? I've said it before and I'll say it again: "RIP, Constitution."

FFFFFFFUUUUUUCK!"
 
Comments:
This guy rings a bell. Didn't we adjuticate a slanging match between him and Mulch two years ago?
 
Indeed. I was sifting through my old favourites list and discovered a postworthy picture there. His opinions seem more centre left than centre right since the last time I was in this blogging business.

Bush has a way with Americans I guess...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this weblog are not necessarily shared by Jesus, God, Mohammed, Barack Obama, John McCain, Ralph Nader, Marxists, Communists, Muslim fundamentalists, tree huggers, Amnesty, Global Warming, any other members of the Axis of Evil, Coalition of the Willing and/or Unwilling, holy entities, nor the authors of this weblog.

Sister Blog
Martha's Mania
"Your IQ must be this high to enter."
Recent Posts
Political Rants
The Knight Shift
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
GASH
Random Bastards
Fetus Spears
Darth Vader
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Archive




Powered by Blogger