Sunday, February 07, 2010
  An Ode to Shannon Lowry
For a not-so-unusual reason, I always believed the "1 Follower" icon on my Blogger dashboard was always a reference to the Leech. That's why whilst updating my profile and curiously clicking on this for the first time, I was quite surprised to see that we do actually have a following of 1.

And since this icon has been on my dashboard for quite a long time, I think we owe it to Shannon a special commemoration of sorts. Because most people don't really read banner-less blogs.

We don't have much really. So please accept the gift of song.

 
Comments:
What does it mean to 'follow' a blog? Do they get the posts delivered to their door? I think '1' is a good number - I want us to stay anonymous but not entirely redundant.
 
Oh...and I hope to have a banner ready for when you come back. Sorry for doing two separate comments, I know it's bad internet etiquette or whatever. See! I am the number 1 follower fo the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this weblog are not necessarily shared by Jesus, God, Mohammed, Barack Obama, John McCain, Ralph Nader, Marxists, Communists, Muslim fundamentalists, tree huggers, Amnesty, Global Warming, any other members of the Axis of Evil, Coalition of the Willing and/or Unwilling, holy entities, nor the authors of this weblog.

Sister Blog
Martha's Mania
"Your IQ must be this high to enter."
Recent Posts
Political Rants
The Knight Shift
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
GASH
Random Bastards
Fetus Spears
Darth Vader
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Archive




Powered by Blogger