Friday, March 12, 2010
  Holiday Photos...from Afghanistan!
Sorry for the misleading title. I couldn't help myself. But here's a few snaps I took on a sleepy flight heading westbound back to the UK. Obviously when I awoke to the GPS map flashing on my in-flight entertainment system, I was shocked! But once all fears had subsided of missile attacks (mostly friendly fire from American planes I suppose), I began to appreciate the awesome landscape of Afghanistan. So here's a little tidbit. At 33,000ft.





 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this weblog are not necessarily shared by Jesus, God, Mohammed, Barack Obama, John McCain, Ralph Nader, Marxists, Communists, Muslim fundamentalists, tree huggers, Amnesty, Global Warming, any other members of the Axis of Evil, Coalition of the Willing and/or Unwilling, holy entities, nor the authors of this weblog.

Sister Blog
Martha's Mania
"Your IQ must be this high to enter."
Recent Posts
Political Rants
The Knight Shift
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
GASH
Random Bastards
Fetus Spears
Darth Vader
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Archive




Powered by Blogger